RE: multi-homing fixes

  • From: Dmitri Krioukov
  • Date: Wed Aug 29 00:37:04 2001

Bill,

Your comments regarding the hierarchical routing
may be valid, I believe, -- especially taking into
consideration that the whole subject of this
thread is just one of the drivers inevitably
flattening the Internet topology :)

But look what's going on in MANET, for example
(LANMAR being particularly amazing). This at least
suggests that some scenarios may exist where you
have neither strictly hierarchical routing nor '2-32nd
entries in the "DFZ"'.
--
dima.