Re: multi-homing fixed

  • From: Leo Bicknell
  • Date: Tue Aug 28 12:45:00 2001

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 08:56:06AM -0700, Sean M. Doran wrote:
> The suitcase nuclear bomb that takes out my facility in one location
> is very likely to take out my other facility in the same metro area.
> And probably all the customers who would remotely care.

I don't know about the others in this thread, but the suitcase
nuclear bomb is well outside the types of things I worry about
protecting against, and in fact were one to explode I think 'lack
of internet access' would be _WAY_ down on my list of priorities.

Fiber cuts, tech error, and maybe a building fire are of interest
to me.

--
Leo Bicknell - [email protected]
Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440