RE: multi-homing fixes

  • From: David Schwartz
  • Date: Mon Aug 27 23:53:58 2001

Patrick Greenwell wrote:

> Please explain why the "basement dual-homer" should not have the same
> right to diversity as the "major services."
>
> And please, be specific.

	The quesetion is bogus, there is no such thing as a right to have a route
in my router without paying me for it. If I choose to extend that privilege
to people who meet certain minimum requirements because I believe the
benefits will outweight the costs, then that's *my* right. All others can
pay me to do it if they want me to. Your rights end at my network.

	DS