RE: multi-homing fixes

  • From: Simon Lyall
  • Date: Mon Aug 27 22:22:34 2001

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Roeland Meyer wrote:
> |> the problem is that there is no obvious detent on the knob.
> |> to start the usual posturing and flamage, i propose min 2xDS3
> |> multihomed.
>
> I would sincerely like to know why not 2xDS1 multi-homed.

A quick scan through the customer database shows customers on 2*256 links
(approx) and there might be smaller ones. I wouldn't be surprised to see
multihomed people with 64k or smaller links.

Please remember that that bandwidth costs a lot more in most countries
than it does in the US.

--
Simon Lyall.                |  Newsmaster  | Work: [email protected]
Senior Network/System Admin |  Postmaster  | Home: [email protected]