RE: Policy Routing

  • From: Przemyslaw Karwasiecki
  • Date: Sun Aug 26 02:09:42 2001

Jeff,

Please let me understand it a little bit more:

If this OC12 path is so good, why you will simply
not modify your LOCAL_PREF in such way that ALL your
traffic will go over this link?

In such way you will simply send to your customer
your BGP routing table and everything will be simple:
What you have in your routing table will be what your
customer will receive from you and (more importantly)
it will also represent how you are really forwarding
packets.

Przemek