CR2 question

  • From: Todd Suiter
  • Date: Sat Aug 25 16:36:49 2001

Folks,

	Its been almost a month, and my IDS is still picking up several hundred CodeRed 2 attacks a day. Is anyone else seeing this same level of continued
activity of this worm? I personally am somewhat at a loss as to how to contact
people who are affected, as automated broadcasts to people, in my opinion, are
NOT the way to go. BUT, going through several hundred IPs, a day, and trying
to find someone at those organizations to speak to is A LOT of work. Any ideas?

Thanks!

todd