Re: XTNS launch alternate domain name system

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Tue Aug 21 15:20:24 2001

I previously noted:
> http://www.xtns.net/code/technologemail.htm
> "At this time, XTNS Domain Namespaces are not supported by email and ftp
> client software."
>
> 'nuff said. This is no different than internet keywords, and likely to make
> about as big a splash. *zzzzz*

Even better, from the same page:
<blah blah web-based mail from within IE> ... "We like to think of this
forthcoming feature as I-Email."

I can't tell if they're trying to make a pun, or if they're having a
buzzword^H^H^H^Hletter collision. :)

--
Scott Francis                   [email protected] [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          [email protected] [work:]         t o n o s . c o m