Re: Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Wed Aug 15 21:36:30 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001 [email protected] wrote:
> > > and *will NOT* filter for users. As for filtering on IPs, I do that as
> > > well, mostly for ORBS/MAPS/Micro$oft like domains.
> >
> > Gee, you don't work for mfn.org, huh J?
>
> What?  Who is "J", and why would you care if s/he works for MFN?

Unless I'm reading incorrectly (which is possible), you were representing
yourself as an MFN admin and then in another message you said you didn't
work for them.

If I misread, I apologize!

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - [email protected]

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.