Re: Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Wed Aug 15 16:55:36 2001

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 [email protected] wrote:

> Fuckem.  Vixie is a netnazi who would do us all a favor if he just blew
> what little brains he has left out of his left ear.

Does the Godwin principle apply on mailing lists too? or just on
SnoozeNet?

**SJS (wondering if [email protected] is an admin at the Minnesota Freenet, but
figuring "probably not")

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - [email protected]

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.