Re: granitecanyon.com network unreachable?

  • From: john heasley
  • Date: Wed Aug 15 14:05:18 2001

Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 01:18:40PM -0400, Bob K:

> The network that ns1.granitecanyon.com is on appears to be
> down; traceroutes die at ge-1-2-0.a01.enwdco01.us.ra.verio.net
> (129.250.26.147) .  Anyone know what's going on with that?
>
> --
> Bob <[email protected]> | Yes.  I know.  That is, indeed, *not* mayonnaise.

then the problem is likely between verio.net and granitecanyon.com or
within one of those two you clearly already have enough information to
be following rfc 2142 instead of posting to nanog.

is the nanog list community ready for a nanog-outages list so we
dont have to see these "the sun is down in my hemipshere, anyone
know why?" messages?