Re: OSPF Network design

  • From: David Diaz
  • Date: Tue Aug 14 11:49:28 2001

OSPF
Author John Moy
Moy has been the chairman of the ietf group for OSPF forever. He was supposed to publish the 2nd volume but he has been pretty busy at sycamore. The 2nd volume was even to come with a CD. It's a purplish book and not a hard read.

To make this helpful to anyone else on the list.
Internet Routing Archetectures by Sam Halabi is in it's 2nd edition. Sam added a lot to the book and it's a top network design book in my opinion. Those 2 books were a requirement in the noc for hires.

For Fibre Optics try Jeff Hechts book. Hope I got the last name right.

Dont forget your online resources, Avi put up a pretty nice beginners BGP page etc.

dd