Re: Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

  • From: Christopher A. Woodfield
  • Date: Tue Aug 14 11:23:15 2001

More so, it is trivial to "overrrule" a MAPS listing in your mail server
or router if you don't agree with it. So there's no "all or nothing" rule
either. This applies to any DNS-based, and probably other types, of BLs.

-C

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		[email protected]

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B