RE: Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

  • From: Dan Hollis
  • Date: Tue Aug 14 06:36:56 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Mitch Halmu wrote:
> Doubting seriously that any of our users is interested in corresponding
> with you about that cute bunny girl you display on your web page, there
> is nothing to mourn about your personal decision. Nevertheless, if it
> ever happens that one of our users asks why he/she can't send you email,
> I will forward them this message. I'm sure they will be thrilled to do
> business with you.

Some of us run our own vanity plate domains to separate personal from
business. It is unlikely there would be any "business" involved as there
is no "business" traffic at this domain, it is my own personal PC and my
own domain.

Still, its quite amusing to see you threaten to try to damage a business
reputation where no business exists to damage the reputation of.

And as you've already invoked Godwin's law, this discussion is finished.

-Dan

--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]