RE: Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

  • From: Vivien M.
  • Date: Tue Aug 14 00:21:27 2001

The INNOCENTS caught in MAPS were usually affiliated with someone guilty in
some way in another; eg would Mitch's customers be considered innocent
victims of MAPS, even though their victimness is directly due to their
decision to do business with someone who is guilty?

> MAPS never gave a shit about facts, they cared only about their agenda -
> no matter who got hurt in the way.

Funny, I could say the same about you:
"You never gave a s**t about facts, you cared only about your agenda -
no matter who got spammed in the way".

> Fuckem.  Vixie is a netnazi who would do us all a favor if he just blew
> what little brains he has left out of his left ear.

Vixie's done a lot of things other than MAPS that have done a lot of good;
BIND, anyone? I'm sure there are a bunch of others but exposure to such
stupidity as your post has caused my mind to go blank.

BTW, if I replaced "Vixie" with "You and Mitch" in that sentence, I think it
might reflect the opinion of "us all" a bit better, because lots of us don't
seem to mind his existence.

Vivien
--
Vivien M.