Re: Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Sat Aug 11 14:58:42 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Margie Arbon wrote:

> The TTL on the zones is 5 minutes. Realisitically most update every 20
> minutes to an hour. The DUL is a bit more static than the rest.
>
> Subscribers are obligated contractually to maintain current zone files.

Somebody just pointed out to me (and I've verified) that query access to
at least the MAPS DUL is open to non-subscribers (still / again ?).  I'm
hesitant to use it without knowing if this is just a temporary situation,
or if there has been some change in policy.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |