Re: Code Red 2 cleanup; reporting..

  • From: Jon Allen Boone
  • Date: Sat Aug 11 11:05:11 2001

"Eric A. Hall" <[email protected]> writes:

>   You can find out it if its running by looking for inetinfo.exe (the
> IIS proggy) in the services tab in taskmgr.exe.  You can find out if
> it's installed by searching for inetinfo.exe on your hard drive.

Eric,

    Where would it be installed?  How big would it  be?

    I checked my W2k box and it isn't running - nor have I ever seen it
  running - but it is found on my hard drive:

    D:\WINNT\system32\dllcache\inetinfo.exe
    D:\WINNT\$NtServicePackUninstall$\inetinfo.exe
    D:\WINNT\ServicePackFiles\i386\inetinfo.exe

    They're all 15 KB...

-jon
--
Jon Allen Boone