Re: Netrail files Chap 11

  • From: Brandon Ross
  • Date: Fri Aug 10 01:22:19 2001

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Craig Klingler wrote:

> Unfortunate for the many fine people at Netrail
>
> http://atlanta.bcentral.com/atlanta/stories/2001/08/06/daily59.html

Thanks for your condolences.  I love this quote:

"Repeated calls to NetRail officials were not returned. NetRail's
attorney, J. Robert Williamson, was unable to be reached for comment.'

The reporter emailed me 2 hours before her deadline and expects me to have
the time to call her back?  *sigh*

--
Brandon Ross                                                 404-522-5400
EVP Engineering, NetRail                           http://www.netrail.net