RE: Covad, Chapter 11 !

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Wed Aug 08 19:46:13 2001

Cash management wasn't just a problem with the DLECs. Most of the dot-com
world had  that problem. If WebVan had reduced itself to making at least ONE
region profitable (proving the market) and then resrticted themselves to
half of their growth rate, they'd still be around. Most of them bit off more
than they could chew, were to stupid to realise it, and choked to death when
they couldn't feed the burn-rate.