RE: TCP session disconnection caused by Code Red?

  • From: Blaz Zupan
  • Date: Tue Aug 07 00:49:20 2001

> I can see "connection refused" being caused by lack of resources (memory,
> not CPU) caused by ARP requests not being resolved and waiting to time out.

Ok, I can see that everbody is comming up with this idea. But this does not
explain why *all other* connections through this same router work just fine.
Only incoming connections from our upstream fail. And no, there were not many
outstanding ARP requests.

Blaz Zupan,  Medinet d.o.o, Trzaska 85, SI-2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: [email protected], Tel: +386-2-320-6320, Fax: +386-2-320-6325