Code Red host list

  • From: John Kristoff
  • Date: Thu Aug 02 13:21:16 2001

The following is a list of about 18,400 host IPs that are thought to be
or were infected by the second round of the recent Code Red worm.
Again, I hope this is helpful.  I unfortunately missed some data and we
continue to see new IPs continue to come in, but hopefully this is a
good start.  As usual, more complete monitoring would probably have
turned up significantly more.

http://condor.depaul.edu/~jkristof/codered-hosts.txt

This is being sent to multiple people/lists in order to ensure that it
reaches all interested parties.  Apologies to those that may receive
this note more than once.

John