RE: Visio icons

  • From: Wayne Gustavus
  • Date: Wed Aug 01 09:37:27 2001

Another tip:
If you are looking for the Cisco Generic (i.e. "hockey puck") icons in a
Visio stencil, you can create your own by copying the powerpoint icons into
a new stencil sheet.  The collection of icons is available here
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/503/PP_icons.zip

This is useful when simply documenting the logical or functional network
design, as opposed to a detailed wiring diagrams or rack elevations that
require to-scale icon representation of each product.  If you don't want to
create one, email me offline and I'll send you my version (it's about a 1MB)

Wayne Gustavus	CCIE #7426,CCNP,FLCE,FLCI	703-582-9594
Consultant,	                 email: [email protected]
Mentor Technologies, Inc.	            www.mentortech.com
      **** Formerly Chesapeake Network Solutions ****
PGP Key: http://pgpkeys.mit.edu/