Re: Southern Cross cable damaged

  • From: Travis Pugh
  • Date: Mon Jul 30 07:29:44 2001

While both of my SoCr circuits did take a hit, currently they are running
normally and latency statistics are within normal ranges.  My circuits
showed roughly 15 hours total downtime before repair.

Jul 28 14:56:20 PST: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface
POS4/0, changed state to down

Jul 29 05:58:54 PST: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface
POS4/0, changed state to up

-travis