Re: The Cidr Report

  • From: Joel Baker
  • Date: Sat Jul 28 12:04:31 2001

CIDR Report wrote:

>  --- 27Jul01 ---
> ASnum    NetsNow NetsCIDR  NetGain  % Gain   Description

(At #10 place)
> AS2551       429      342       87   20.3%   NETCOM On-Line Communication

For the record (on a cross-thread note), this is the ICG backbone being
discussed elsewhere. Just an... interesting statistic. It certainly hasn't
been "Netcom" since early 1999, and... well, I'll leave it at the fact that
it hasn't been Netcom since 1999. Infer from that what you will.
[email protected]              http://www.lightbearer.com/~lucifer