RE: Broadwing

  • From: Rich Sena
  • Date: Fri Jul 27 16:07:00 2001

Are any of those 3 going to be in business for long?

I visited their DC operations center (Broadwing) in a recent RFP round...

We were left disapointed.  The site was very poor, fiber loops draped on
the floor that anyone could snag or trample.  Plus their techs were
walking about with open drink containers - which left us a little
uneasy...  roll into that that it is only manned 5x12 with pager support
after hours - left us with ruling them out of serious consideration...

On Jul 27, 2001 Karyn Ulriksen spake:

--
Rich Sena - [email protected]
ThickNET Consulting