Re: IXP Map..?

  • From: David McGaugh
  • Date: Thu Jul 26 11:15:40 2001

EP.NET can be sometimes hard to get to due to the IP range that it sits
in combined with the filtering policies of some ISPs. That is some ISPs
filter 198.32.0.0/16.

--
+-------------------------+
Dave McGaugh, CCNA
Internetwork Engineer
Electric Lightwave, Inc.
E-mail: [email protected]
Office: 360.816.3718
Fax: 360.816.3297
+-------------------------+
begin:vcard
n:McGaugh;David
tel;fax:360.816.3297
tel;work:360.816.3718
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.eli.net
org:Electric Lightwave, Inc.;Network Planning and Engineering
adr:;;4400 NE 77th Ave.;Vancouver;WA;98662;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Internetwork Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;26448