IXP Map..?

  • From: D2
  • Date: Thu Jul 26 04:43:20 2001

Hey guys - Can any one help?
I am trying to find out if anyone has a Geographical World Map (gif bmp etc)
with all the Public IXPs IX MAE etc marked on it. Search engines tell me
that www.ep.net is the place to go, but sadly it seems to have been a place
which is now gone...(!)

telegeography has a great text list, but I wondered if anyone has a globe
map..

My realworld geography is bad and it will take ages to locate all 200 IXPs
and mark them out! I am sure it is something already done and wonder if any
NANOG folks can help..

:)

Dom Robinson : D2 Consulting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      'data in motion'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IP Distribution Consultancy

eMail: [email protected]
       www.d2consulting.co.uk

(Also for Global-MIX ltd)

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;D2
FN:D2
ORG:D2 Consulting
TITLE:Founder
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+447989384243
ADR;WORK:;;;Brighton;Sussex;;UK
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Brighton, Sussex=0D=0AUK
ADR;HOME:;;;;;;UK
LABEL;HOME:UK
URL:http://www.d2consulting.co.uk
URL:http://www.d2consulting.co.uk