RE: product liability (was 'we should all be uncomfortable withthe extent to which luck..')

  • From: Gary E. Miller
  • Date: Wed Jul 25 19:37:41 2001

Yo Chance!

Oh really?  Then what about the Avrotec primary flight control system
and the Avidyne nav system?  They run NT and they are FAA certified
for their purpose.  So maybe _every_ piece, except a few?

Here is an article on WinNT powering the Avrotech in the new Lancair 400.
It is being used as the PRIMARY flight control system on an FAA certified
plane:
	http://www.avweb.com/articles/colum400/

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	[email protected]  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676