Re: Code Red : Any whitehouse.gov people around?

  • From: Sabri Berisha
  • Date: Fri Jul 20 09:02:09 2001

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Jasper Wallace wrote:

> According to a recent post on bugtraq the worm is going to switch from
> infecting webservers to DDOS'ing whitehouse.gov in about 1/2 an hour or so.

Knowing that some of the colocated boxes in our network *might* be
infected; I have placed a nullroute for 198.137.240.92 (the IP
www.whitehouse.gov resolves to).

Just a thought.

--
/* Sabri Berisha CCNA,BOFH,+iO        O.O        speaking for just myself
 * Join HAL!!: www.HAL2001.org ____oOo_U_oOo____ http://www.bit.nl/~sabri