Re: Code Red

  • From: Seth M. Kusiak
  • Date: Thu Jul 19 23:40:37 2001

Patrick Greenwell writes:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Jeff Ogden wrote:
How long is it going to take to get every Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP system patched? We may be at this for a long time. I am not looking forward to this.
Any ideas for other approaches to the problem?
Well this patch has been out for a month now so I would give it another 3 years before 75% of the machines are patched. I WISH I was kidding.
On a side note, it is rumored that Microsoft's own windowsupdate site was defaced. go figure.