Re: Code Red -> Router Memory depletion?

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Thu Jul 19 15:43:01 2001

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 01:00:24PM -0600, Mike Lewinski exclaimed:

> We've seen two routers experiencing problems this AM that appear to be
> related to client swervers infected with the IIS Code Red virus. I say
> appear because of the timing with cpu profiles on downstream routers
> where infections broke out, but I don't have any direct evidence.

http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/198006

This may or may not be related to the problem you are experiencing, but I
figured it was worth mentioning for those that haven't gotten around to
skimming BUGTRAQ today.

--
Scott Francis                   [email protected] [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          [email protected] [work:]         t o n o s . c o m