Re: DoS yada yada yada

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Sat Jul 14 13:41:07 2001

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Richard A. Steenbergen wrote:

> public debate in this subject, so if you would be so kind I'd like you to
> provide ANY evidence that I have ANY involvement with packeting ANYTHING.
> What? Nothing? Then sit down and shut up.
>
> My appologies to the list for EFNet psychos in general at this point.
> Again.

May I politely suggest that those involved in this discussion flame each
other off-list, or better yet, put their appendages back in their pants,
stop waving them around and attempt to actually carry on a relevant
discussion?

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - [email protected]

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.