Re: DDoS attacks

  • From: Rafi Sadowsky
  • Date: Thu Jul 12 20:12:14 2001

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 [email protected] wrote:

[deleted]

> On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Alexei Roudnev wrote:
>
> > One important notice - most of this kiddies are not from USA.

 How exactly did you get to this conclusion ??

 The smarter script kiddies can crack systems in a few countries and use a
few hops to get the place they installed the zombie master
for example:

 <cracker> -> <Romania> -> <china> -> <Poland(DDoS master>

Good luck to you tracing the attack to the cracker ;-)

-	Rafi

--
Rafi Sadowsky                                   [email protected]
 Network Operations Center  |VoiceMail: +972-3-646-0592   FAX: +972-3-646-0454