Re: crsnic whois updates

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Wed Jul 04 07:34:43 2001

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 10:18:55PM -0400, mike harrison wrote:

> > Apparently NSOL thinks they are "special"..  Even though my nameservers are
> > registered with OpenSRS, NSOL thinks that I need to spend time (weeks,
> > sometimes), sending them an updated "host" form every time I change an IP
> > address.
>
> I have some important name servers at NSOL that I have been trying
> to get updated for weeks, I'm down to the 'pay em $299' extortion plan
> to get them updated. --Mike--

Move the "owning" domain to opensrs, clickety click and next update you're
done.

The only issue is that network solutions' whois will be wrong, but
you can just explain netsol's cluelessness to anyone that asks.

Why would you pay netsol a penny more than they're worth?

--
John Payne      http://www.sackheads.org/jpayne/    [email protected]
http://www.sackheads.org/uce/                    Fax: +44 870 0547954