Re: VPN Illegal In-Migration

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Tue Jul 03 18:18:40 2001

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 03:23:33PM -0500, Troy Corbin exclaimed:

> Kysi-
>
> You have sent me this message twice in the past 5 minutes detailing your
> fears about Mexican Covert Operations and their threat to our internet
> freedom. Please put the bong down, stop doing using crystal meth, and do
> something useful.
> -t

And all this time, I thought B1FF had been unable to find anyone with whom to
produce offspring ...

--
Scott Francis                   [email protected] [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
UNIX | IP networks | security | sysadmin | caffeine | BOFH | general geekery