RE: GRC rides again...

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Tue Jul 03 01:41:01 2001

So we know that I can't type...duh! Besides, I was running a Davong
Multilink arcnet at the time, before Novell took it over (when Davong turned
turtle). We were eagerly awaiting the first IBM XT. Also, I was running
PCDOS v2.11 about then. Network by Davong and disk drives by Tallgrass. We
also had a PDP11/35 w/ RSX-11M, for POS development (TEC America, Torrance).
I guess that places the time at about 1982... six (6) MONTHS short of two
decades.

Please excuse me for not being suitably anal-retentive. Advanced senility is
hell on the old RAM isn't it?