Re: GRC rides again...

  • From: Roland Dobbins
  • Date: Mon Jul 02 10:02:43 2001

Implementing fully-compliant sockets in XP is -not- a security issue.

There're LOTS of things wrong with the way Microsoft do things, but this simply isn't one of them. It's just amazing to me how credulous the public are when harangued by such an obvious snake-oil salesman.

Steve Gibson, a hero in his own mind.