Re: Akamai Servers: Normal or Weird?

  • From: Chris Rapier
  • Date: Sun Jul 01 17:44:45 2001

Our graph looks almost exactly like that. Not the same magnitude but the
same shape.
Same shape and if I was concious enough to work out the time difference
that might tell us more.

Dunno, the UDP traffic from server to server almost makes it seem like
something less than normal. TCP I could imagine but UDP? Maybe there was
some large streaming media event? heh. maybe they were distributing the
roskiled goth festival in norway... :)