My apologies to the list

  • From: Rishi Singh
  • Date: Fri Jun 29 19:07:52 2001

I offering a general apology to the entire nanog list. At least one
subscriber found my post about the NASDAQ outage not relevant to the charter
of NANOG.

I thought it would be quite handy to a few folks who's companies, like mine
have network connections directly to NASDAQ stock market along with a
multitude of ECNs. I consider NASDAQ a major networked system as well,
although not a public ip network, carries quite important information.

In addition I am willing to guess that a lot of people on this list work for
publicly traded companies who would find the news helpful.