Re: Akamai Servers: Normal or Weird?

  • From: Chris Rapier
  • Date: Fri Jun 29 17:11:26 2001

Nope. I'm just finding this stuff out as the results of an experiment
that I'm running. I thought it was interesting. The director of the
production and research networks here isn't all that concerned as its
really not enough to impact our bandwidth at this point. (we're still
only running at around 70% capacity when it peaks). We also want to see
how long this continues and evaluate later. Also, the longer it runs,
the more data I get :)