[Fwd: Re: Peering LSR Violation]

  • From: Rick Irving
  • Date: Fri Jun 29 14:23:27 2001

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Peering LSR Violation
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:07:58 -0700
From: Doug Junkins <[email protected]>
To: Rick Irving <[email protected]>
CC: Dorian Kim <[email protected]>, [email protected],
[email protected]
<[email protected]> <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

Rick,

Please accept this as 30-days notice that Verio will turn down
peering
with OneCall unless LSR is permanently enabled on on the peering
routers
that border Verio.  I'm sorry if your interpretation of the
requirement
in our peering policy is different than ours, but the following
clause
is clear:

    Verio reserves the right to not peer with anyone as Verio sees
fit and
    to terminate any peering at any time with 30 days notice.

Warm Regards,

-Doug Junkins
 VP, IP Engineering
 Verio, Inc.