Re: Qwest fiber cut near Boulder?

  • From: Brad
  • Date: Thu Jun 28 14:13:33 2001
On 27 Jun 2001, Sean Donelan wrote:

> Date: 27 Jun 2001 14:55:43 -0700
> From: Sean Donelan <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Qwest fiber cut near Boulder?
>

> Anyone else experiencing problems with a Qwest fiber cut near
> Boulder Colorado?

Qwest's Interprise division reported two OC48's being cut
and brought down a large portion of their frame cloud.  We
experienced two Frame circuit outages, plus a point-to-point
ds1 outage (possibly unrelated) yesterday.  All of our other
services with them were unaffected.

---
Brad Baker
Director: Network Operations
American ISP
[email protected]
+1 303 984 5700 x12
http://www.americanisp.net/

Fortune--
Lay on, MacDuff, and curs'd be him who first cries, "Hold, enough!".
		-- Shakespeare