Re: Qwest fiber cut near Boulder?

  • From: John Neiberger
  • Date: Wed Jun 27 22:37:31 2001

We're headquartered in Lakewood with some branches up in the mountains.
They were unreachable for several hours.  The really annoying part of this
was that not only did our main frame relay circuits go down, our DSL backup
circuits died, too!

I hate when that happens...

Regards,
John Neiberger

|  Sean Donelan wrote:
|  >
|  > Anyone else experiencing problems with a Qwest fiber cut near
|  > Boulder Colorado?
|
|  Not much that I can see here, but we're mostly in downtown Denver.
|
|  (As always, I don't speak from $EMPLOYER from this email; however, I do
|  happen to have a circuit into the network to look from...)
|  --

|  Joel Baker                           System Administrator -
lightbearer.com
|  [email protected]              http://www.lightbearer.com/~lucifer

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/