Re: OT: new NANOG shirt?

  • From: Majdi S. Abbas
  • Date: Wed Jun 27 05:09:04 2001

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 04:44:54PM -0500, Bill Nickless wrote:
> Tempting indeed; and looking closer there's evidently precedent for this at
> a range in Milpitas, just down the road from Oakland.

	Targetmaster's lanes are pretty lousy, and the layout of the range
also does not lend itself to groups particularly well.  Very few people I
know voluntarily shoot at that range with any regularity.

	There are plenty of other, better places around here.

	The problem with Milpitas is that the road in question is 880 or
580 & 680 (which can be much faster, sadly), and the drive will be very
bad regardless of which day we intend to do this.  There's also no easy
public transportation that far -- we may be able to get people closer to
a range via BART in the East Bay.

	--msa