Re: peering requirements (Re: DDOS anecdotes)

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Tue Jun 26 13:47:00 2001

Following up on my own post:

[email protected] (Paul Vixie) writes:

> Recommendation: upgrade your peering requirements to include language like:

Several folks here talked about technical implementation aspects (RPF, etc)
and a few told me privately that peering was a sales/marketing activity at
this stage of the game.

This either means that upgrading the general level of peering agreement is
not possible, or that the people I should be discussing it with don't read
NANOG.

This echos what I learnt at Stephen's BOF in Phoenix.