Re: SBC forcing new contract on ISPs

  • From: Derek Balling
  • Date: Mon Jun 25 15:09:34 2001

At 2:49 PM -0400 6/25/01, Jeff Mcadams wrote:
 >This hurts SBC precisely how, again?

It hurts them big time when the state Utilities Commission looks at the
situation and starts asking why on earth all of these ISPs are suddenly
exiting the DSL marketplace.  It will particularly hurt them if one or
more of the ISPs files a formal complaint with the Utility Commission.
Hahahahahaha...

you've obviously never dealt with the California PUC.

A more useless group more firmly in the pockets of the utilities themselves I have never seen.

| [email protected] | "Conan! What is best in life?" |
| Derek J. Balling | "To crush your enemies, see them |
| | driven before you, and to hear the |
| | lamentation of their women!" |