Re: BGP instability (was Re: Exodus Down)

  • From: Jeremy Hartman
  • Date: Sun Jun 24 12:12:57 2001

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, mike harrison wrote:

it may be wise first to investigate intent, then comment upon reality.
that mailing list simply would not exist if exodus (speficically BENGI)
did not want to disseminate information to it's customers/peers/concerned
parties.  please keep in mind that as a publicly traded company (no
flames, please) it is wise to take steps so that things such as simple
engineering tickets do not show up in a news article somewhere; rather,
said news reporter should/would have to wait for the official statement
after the lawyers have chopped it to pieces.

/jer