Re: [OT] Lucent max tnt config

  • From: Lee Howard
  • Date: Fri Jun 22 16:53:33 2001

I'm sure Mr. Ayen won't appreciate that, especially since he's on vacation
at the moment.  Not to mention that he is no longer managing the IP group
(he found some other poor sod to do it).

Try http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
which lists every block IANA has given to everybody.  Grep it for your
favorite registry.  Puzzle out the non-registry assignments for yourself.

And next time, ask your boss if he knows who might have this kind of
information.

Lee