Re: aol rejects mailing lists?

  • From: Christopher A. Woodfield
  • Date: Wed Jun 20 18:23:19 2001

AOL is seriously cracking down on mailing lists, mainly because it's
difficult to tell a mailing list from a spam run. This has been discussed
on SPAM-L; AOL must "whitelist" your mailing list, and there's a long
agreement that the admin has to sign before they'll do so. However, I have
no clue who to contact at AOL that handles this; let me work some inside
contacts and see if I can't find anything out.

-Chris

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		[email protected]

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B