Re: aol rejects mailing lists?

  • From: Aaron Dewell
  • Date: Wed Jun 20 15:22:28 2001

One could assume that to cut down on spam, they are requiring the
RCPT to match either To or Cc in the body.  It might be a valid
strategy except that it breaks mailing lists and Bccs.  They might
be willing to pay that price, so you might be out of luck.

Either that or they broke something.  :)

Aaron