Re: [OT] Lucent max tnt config

  • From: Albert Meyer
  • Date: Tue Jun 19 12:36:10 2001

At 03:24 PM 6/19/01 +0200, Sabri Berisha wrote:

Hi,

I have such a device for configuration on my desk however I'm completely
clueless on how to. Does anyone have an example configuration which I can
use? Please mail me off the list.

Thanks in advance.
Presumably you want to configure it to hammer nails as this is the standard usage for the Max TNT. Simply position a medium-large Lucent consultant on each side of the device, have them grab it by the handles, and lift it approximately 6-12 inches from the work surface. Hold the nail at the correct angle, and instruct your consultants to drop the TNT on the nail (not your hand). Have a third Lucent consultant take your place as you nurse your injured hand. Repeat as desired. Plugging in the power cord is not recommended.